tisdag 9 mars 2010

Emporio Armani



Do not see the picture literary weird out ...? Haha they've bicycles in the middle of the fashion show. This shows them up a couple from stylish bags that they carry on their backs but they can´t be seen so much. But shorts and shoes easily seen them, I found neat huh. Really nice and fun photo. I would love to see that fashion show. Officials of the Court seems quite expensive, it's not H & M we are talking about there is Emporio Armani! I Was in town and checked the bags and then find me a nice but the price was too high literary (5995 SEK). Though it was really nice and pink! Other pictures show models wearing a light skin jacket, a pair of wrinkled gray shorts and black linen over. It's wall was not last look ... But it was quite nice and we could wear them these clothes litte later not now, when the e cold outside?! XD. Please leave a comment and hope you continue to read on my blog. peace!