söndag 21 februari 2010

Michael jackson ,The only.




The whole world is missing Michael, I was totally speechless when I heard that he died. Then I cried endlessly... I heard of his song: Thriller when I was 9 years old old, then I began to search him in google, now I have about 100 songs on my mobile and 96 of all is Michael. XD! If you look at his clothing so it is believed he is a crazy rockers but he is like a child in his heart. I like his voice, songs and even his personality, he has received a lot of criticism of the media and people, but he don´t get angry but he sure is sad in his heart... He was always sweet and nice .. All of you who think he is a disgusting old man just go find out things before you say things that are not true! How old he is or if he is alive or not, I will not forget him and his beautiful family. Here is some photos. Check out his crazy cool outfits! Miss ya Mickey<33

^
|
|
|